Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Neglectful Working Mom Seeks Forgiveness...

So I have been very neglectful of my little blog. I have been asked repeatedly when I was going to come back to it and for the most part I have ignored those requests. Today, however, on the cusp of the kids going back to school (how did the summer go by so fast?) I have decided to revisit my blog and get back to it. (Happy NOW Dayna?) I also realized that I need to find a way to make the recipes and shopping lists print friendly. I'll figure that out as soon as I can. Baby steps.... :)

So I should be at work today but my babysitter is sick. That means I have the WHOLE DAY to devote to things I've been meaning to do. My plan is to come up with a menu for next week. If I'm successful, I'll be back to blogging. Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment