Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Next Week's Menu.....

Well I ran the menu for next week by the hubby tonight and he said he's good with all of it. It's all experimental but I'm excited about it. I picked up the groceries today so I'm ready. Now to cross my fingers and cook with wild abandon... the only problem with experimental is that you never really know how it's going to turn out. Good thing I'm feeling brave! :)

So I figured that I'd enlighten those of you that have been checking in and let you know what is going to be on the menu for next week. We have Cashew Chicken, Crockpot Sloppy Joes, Easy Pork Scallopine with Noodles, Tex-Mex Beef Wraps and Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey Dijon Mayo. Recipes should be posted by Monday at the latest. I'd really like to have them posted by Sunday but we'll see what happens with that. See you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment